1. APPLICABLE RULES
The second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), provides:
- Service providers can use storage devices and data recovery target terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have provided them with clear and comprehensive information on their use, in particular on the purposes of the processing of data in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data with.
- Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the treatment of data may be facilitated by using the appropriate settings of a browser or other applications, provided that he should proceed with its configuration during installation or upgrade by action expressly for this purpose.
- This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society specifically requested by the recipient.
Are excused from compliance with the obligations under Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE cookies used for any of the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES AGAINST PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: Are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling users’ browsing such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform so explicitly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through their own cookies to be installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
|Name of the cookie||Finality||How it works|
|Session||Register entries user data on the web.
Owner: ARENISCAS CREMA S.L.
|When the user fills out a form|
|User Authentication||Identify you as a registered user and allow navigation through the various web content.
Owner: ARENISCAS CREMA S.L.
|Only duration of the session|
|Plug-in social networking||Allow user to share content with members of a particular social network.
Owner: social network that puts the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., …)
|When there is any plugin or share button on a social network|
Owner: Google Inc.
|When accessing the page|
Recipients of the information obtained through cookies to be installed on your computer are the following entities:
The editor responsible for the website and processor: ARENISCAS CREMA S.L.
Where appropriate, the entities directly related web editor responsible.
4. STATEMENT OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of cookies means provided by ticking the box for the acceptance of “cookies policy” provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not explicitly state whether or not to accept the installation of cookies, but continue to use the website or application means that it has consented expressly informing our organization the ability to block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, refusal to installation can be assumed that the functionality of the website be limited or not possible, which would preclude the provision of services by our entity through it.
6. OFF OF COOKIES
The user may at any time change the cookie settings, block or off. To do this we provide the way major browsers.
And cookies to third parties:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
ARENISCAS CREMA S.L. is not responsible for the content and accuracy of cookies policies of third parties.
7. START OF DATA SECURITY
ARENISCAS CREMA S.L. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to save and take all appropriate technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration , loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data is passed.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the Data Protection Act and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the same is approved, the service recipient can exercise at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regards to the data controller, enclosing a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The data controller or treatment is ARENISCAS CREMA S.L., with address for notifications C/ Antonio De Ulloa 1 03660 – (Novelda) – Alicante.